1. You must have google earth
2. When you do go to http://www.galway.ie/
3. Click on Map Zone on the very top right corner
4. Then on the left hand side of the screen you will see Google Earth on the menu
5. After you click on scroll down to Google Earth- Record of Protected Structures.
6. Then you should see all the survey that was done in the county of Galway on different buildings.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Back in 2013 i printed of a newspaper article from the 19th century it was to do with an 'Elopment' 'Elopment in the County of...
Above : Old Barracks Resteraunt present day (ref: Old Barracks Resteraunt facebook page) If you feel like dining out why not look up the...
‘Many of the men and women who practised it (folk-curing) were intelligent and honest and believed in the effi-cacy of their treatment...